Friday, December 6, 2013

12 Days of Apps: HOOTSUITE

My clients are probably sick of hearing me rave about Hootsuite, my social media dashboard, aka "lifesaver."  I mean, who has time to post decent content 3 or more times a day on 3 or more social media accounts while they are trying to run a business? Hootsuite, both via desktop and mobile app, allows me to create one message and post it to any combination of 5 different places. 
I use it to manage my business Facebook page, Linked In profile, business Twitter, as well as personal Twitter and Facebook. Once in a while, I will post the same thing to all 5 social media accounts, but usually I only post to 1, 2, or 3 of them, depending on the content and intended audience.  You can Like, Follow, share, retweet, edit, schedule posts, and --one of my favorite things about it:  allow it to auto-schedule and post for maximum impact.  How cool is that?

Check it out here:  HOOTSUITE

hoot, hoot!

To your continued success, 
Heather A Legge

No comments:

Post a Comment